Tuesday, July 31, 2012

I will be running after work today

Ohhh yeah, yeah that's right. No big deal. Just got these sweet kicks, a nice little jog around Lake Merritt for me, it'll be real nice. My jog is another man's sprint downhill. They're bright? My kicks? Yeah, I'm kind of a flashy person. I won't lie, I'm also a bit of a jackass, but only when I run. Every time I pass someone going slower than me, I whisper yes! and then kick up my heels a little higher. I'm a really good runner. When you've asked me to go running with you, and I've declined, it's not because I've been lazy, but I don't want to make you feel bad. Cuz this body was made to lope. I think it comes from my Greek bloodline. We all know how those ancient Greeks did it. Shook shit apart. I shake up the world when I start moving. Lolz, that's one of the reason why I don't wear my sneakers to work. Wouldn't be able to help myself, I'd just run every which way in the office. And then my private life wouldn't be staying private.

No comments:

Post a Comment